Friday, January 5, 2007

The Day Has Come...

It's raining here. It's raining there, too, which should not surprise me.

I hope the fact that that my luggage weighs very nearly as much as I do won't be a problem.

My mom is picking up a sandwich for me from the italian sandwich place. It is going to be perfect, delicious and melty, and also coated in garlic. I hope that hours from now, in the stuffy congested plane, my cotravelers will also think fondly on sandwiches and refrain from pitching me out the cargo hold, a la Wet Hot American Summer.

If you haven't seen that movie, you ought to. You've got time, it's break. I promise, it's worth it, and paul rudd is excellent.

Ok, I have to go put shoes on now. Yes, I did all my packing between 12 and 4 last night. No, I have no idea what's in my suitcase. This is about adventure, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to be checking this blog daily. DAILY.
I hope you describe sandwiches all the time, because that sounded delicious.

Anonymous said...

I second Katie's post.

Plus, I don't know if you got my message, but I saw you that day. That Day being Jan 5. You were pulling out of Grange Avenue, headed east. Is this scary? Yes. Yes it is.