Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A Day in Review

I took a shitty test

I got interviewed by German TV. It was a sort of 'jaywalking' thing, as far as I could tell; I don't think I said anything sufficently wacky to be aired, though.

I gave directions to a kind of wildebeest-herdsman kind of dude not two minutes later. He had a
keffiyeh and homemade shoes and a big, awesome, scary walking stick. Gnarly, weathered, taller than me. I hope he found his herd.

I saw a big float of a lion wearing a crown. Given its placement (at Soho Square), I assume it has something to do with this

I laughed at this

I met random english dudes who had heard of Down to Earth Approach and Say Anything. I'm still shocked.

1 comment:

rachael said...

probably yet another sign that we have to make a say anything cover band. summer holds promise!